How about trying some fish on the grill for a change. What I like about this recipe is that it can be used with a variety of different fish types.
4 fish steaks
1/4 cup lime juice
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons fresh ginger root — grated
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* For the steaks: they should be 8-10 ounces and 1-inch thick each. Use Swordfish, Halibut or Salmon steaks. I buy my fish from Fresh Acres in Springfield, they always have fresh fish at a reasonable price.
1. In a bowl, combine the lime juice, 1 tablespoon oil, ginger, cayenne pepper and enough freshly ground black pepper to suit your taste.
2. Marinate the fish in the marinade for 45-60 minutes. Turn steaks 2-3 times.
3. Have the grill prepared and hot and brush the cooking grill with the remaining one tablespoon oil.
4. Grill the fish, brushing several times with the marinade, until cooked through and opaque in the center. Turn fish after about 4-5 minutes. Total grilling time will depend on your grill and the heat of grill.